Saturday, September 15, 2012

Post of The Day.

HeY TeD hEre WiTh thE poSt oF tHe dAy, ToDay me AnD kOoper WerE WresTlinG (Cuz i reLly WaNted tO) (Hey Ted let me type Your not to good yet) oK. Keep talking ted, and remember this is Ted talking. So I really wanted to wrestle with Kooper, so I started hitting him with my paw. He started growling and then we started wrestling. It was really fun. I was biting and hitting him with my paw, I was totally winning. Then I beat Kooper THE END. (Kooper) Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on that is not how it went you are telling it all wrong! (Teddy sighs) This is how it actually went. So I was on the deck with my mom, relaxing. Then Ted started hitting me with his paw, and so I growled at him hopefully to make him stop. Yet he did not, so I got up and started wrestling (which seems to be the only thing that will make him stop) I did my usual hit him with my paw and he started wrestling more. Then I started biting him and then he was getting scared then he started running around all over and I declared victory. Thats how it went Ted. SoRry I GueSs I diD LiE a LitTle biT. 

Thank you everyone this is the post of the day!
from Kooper and Ted 

2 comments:

  1. Kooper and Ted,
    I really like your blog. I wish my mom would let me write more often. She named the blog after me and then doesn't hardly let me write at all. Maybe if she sees yours, she will let me do it again.

    It sounds like the two of you have a blast together. I'm a little jealous--maybe I could come over for a play date sometime????? Or you guys could come to my house???? It gets kinda boring at my house with only my mom and dad around:o( They don't really like to wrestle around like kids do. And my kids don't live with us, so I don't get to see them as often as I would like.

    Anyway, I really do like your blog. I can't wait to read more about the fun you guys have. Mom and I are going to follow your blog so we will always know when you write.

    Have fun this weekend.
    Chloe (and her mom, Deb)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey this is Kooper, Ted is eating a toilet paper roll right now and can't come to the computer so I'll speak for both of us. We are so glad you are following our blog and stay tuned for more posts!

      Delete